بي تو              

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Saint Michael had a rooster

In the art form of Tolstoy expressed this central thesis of his
understand the meaning of life in the story "Divine and human / 1906

Male Revolutionary Svetlogub the night before the execution, wrote a letter to the mother. It owns love for her and the terrible questions "How? What will? Nothing ?..." retreat
He complacent:
"So why I ask myself about this? Why? Yes, why? There is no need ask, you should live like I lived at a time when he wrote the letter. We All sentences long, always, and live. Live well, happily, when ... love. Yes, when love. So I wrote a letter to love, and I was fine. So must live. And you can live everywhere and always, and will, and in prison, and now, and tomorrow, and until the very end. " / 42, 207
:But until then, remembering his life, Svetlogub thinks
A lot of people I did for the glory of the human - he thought - not fame
crowd, and good views of Fame Whom I respected and loved: Natasha, Dmitry Shelomova - and then were questioned, was alarming. Well, I was just when I did because this required a soul, like when to give a total pay.